Collect roof rainwater, which is part of the water falling system, concentrated into the rainwater pipe under the ground below.
Falling water pipe material can be divided into: 1. Metal pipe (such as cast iron pipe, color aluminum tube, copper tube, etc.);2. Plastic tubing (such as PVC pipe, etc.)
The falling water pipe material can be divided into:
1. Metal pipe (such as cast iron pipe, color aluminum tube, copper tube, etc.);
2. Plastic tubing (such as PVC pipe, etc.);
The usual specifications of the round tube are 40mm, 50 mm, 75 mm, 90mm, 110mm, 150 mm, 200 mm, 250 mm,
315 mm, 400 mm, 500 mm etc.
The usual specification of square pipe is 80mm* 55mm, 80mm* 63mm, 80mm* 100mm, etc
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bathroom Ceramic Tile How To Maintain
- Mosaic joint best practices
- Home mosaic mix of various sites an...
- 6 of the most popular TV background...
- Stone mosaic tile application overview
- Understanding material material sho...
- Correct choice of stone protecting ...
- Stone product 'face the permanent' ...
- Summarize the classification of gra...
- Jade decoration, close to nature
- What is a Shearing Machine?
- What is a Press Brake?
- What is Drywall?
- What is a Roof Ridge Vent?
- What is a Guardrail?
- What Is Corrugated Metal?
- What is Pipe Welding?
- What is Galvanized Steel Pipe?
- What is a Metal Beam?
- How to install aluminum Mosaic tile?